Cruise Ship Transportation with our Premier 3-Hour City Tour. Make the most of your time and money by combining tour and transportation. Starting with pickup from your hotel, we handle your luggage, take you on a tour of Seattle, and guarantee that you get to your Alaska Cruise Ship on time. We can also pick you up from your Cruise Ship port with your luggage, take you on our City Tour, and drop you off at your hotel or the Airport.
- Pike Place Market
- Olympic & Cascade mountain views
- Seattle waterfront
- Historic Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco & CenturyLink fields
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Puget Sound views
- Panoramic Seattle city views
- Fremont neighborhood & Troll
- Lake Union & Ship Canal
- Fishermen’s Terminal
- Ballard Locks/Salmon Ladder
- Discovery Park
- Scenic Magnolia bluff with its stunning homes and views
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center & Museum of Pop Culture
Stops on this 50-mile Seattle Tour include Pioneer Square, the Ballard Locks and a great city skyline photo opportunity.
Our convenient hotel pickups and comfortable custom-built touring vehicles, make this a great way to tour this exciting Northwest city. Our Seattle tours run throughout the day.
We operate only clean, well-maintained coaches. Our vehicles feature oversized windows, ample leg room and air-conditioned comfort.
Updated: November 14th, 2017