Tour Details & Highlights
Cruise Ship Transportation with our Premier 3-Hour City Tour. Make the most of your time and money by combining tour and transportation. Starting with pickup from your hotel, we handle your luggage, take you on a tour of Seattle, and guarantee that you get to your Alaska Cruise Ship on time.
- Pike Place Market
- Olympic & Cascade mountain views
- Seattle waterfront
- Historic Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- T-Mobile Park & CenturyLink Field
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Puget Sound views
- Panoramic Seattle city views
- Fremont neighborhood & Troll
- Lake Union & Ship Canal
- Fishermen’s Terminal
- Ballard Locks/Salmon Ladder
- Discovery Park
- Scenic Magnolia bluff with its stunning homes and views
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center & Museum of Pop Culture
Stops on this 50-mile Seattle Tour include Pioneer Square, the Ballard Locks and a great city skyline photo opportunity.
Our convenient hotel pickups and comfortable custom-built touring vehicles, make this a great way to tour this exciting Northwest city.
We operate only clean, well-maintained coaches. Our vehicles feature oversized windows, ample leg room and air-conditioned comfort.