Extraordinary Tours! We specialize in small group luxury bus tours with convenient hotel pick-ups. The Seattle One Day Tour is the extended version of our Seattle City Tour. It includes a 3 hour tour of the city, 2 hours at Pike Place Market for lunch, and a final drop-off at the Space Needle with a ticket for the top!
- Pike Place Market
- Olympic & Cascade mountain views
- Seattle waterfront
- Historic Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- T-Mobile Park & CenturyLink Field
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Puget Sound views
- Panoramic Seattle city views
- Fremont neighborhood & Troll
- Lake Union & Ship Canal
- Fishermen’s Terminal
- Ballard Locks/Salmon Ladder
- Discovery Park
- Scenic Magnolia bluff with its stunning homes and views
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center & Museum of Pop Culture
Stops on this 50-mile Seattle Tour include Pioneer Square, the Ballard Locks, a great city skyline photo opportunity, two hours at Pike Place Market, and a final drop-off at the Space Needle (admission included).
Our convenient hotel pickups and comfortable custom-built touring vehicles, make this a great way to tour this exciting Northwest city.
You can rest assured you’ll have a great day. Our guides will inform, entertain and take care of your transportation in between the most famous Seattle attractions.
*Space Needle ticket included, lunch not provided