DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR SEATTLE AND THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST?
ARE YOU FRIENDLY AND OUTGOING?
DO YOU LOVE SHARING THE PUGET SOUND REGION WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY?
DO YOU ENJOY MEETING PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD?
ARE YOU ADDICTED TO COFFEE AND RAIN?
THEN WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
Imagine being a Tours NW Tour Guide, showing small groups of visitors (usually 10-20 people) the great sights of Seattle and Puget Sound region… and getting paid to do it!
Tours NW conducts multiple daily tours of Seattle, tours to the Boeing Factory, and tours to Mt. Rainier Tour National Park in comfortable, well-maintained mini-coaches.
- Clean Driving Record (No serious moving violations)
- At least 24 years old and have had a driver’s license for a minimum of 5 years
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Background Check
- Good physical condition: able to frequently, quickly and easily get in and out of bus, able to walk quickly, and lift 40 lbs. over your head (occasional luggage)
- Certified to work in the U.S. without restrictions for any employer at any time
- Class “C” CDL with Passenger Endorsement (beneficial but not required)
- Easy-going, flexible, and patient; never agitated (or at least not showing it!)
- Reliable and responsible; able to work unsupervised, make decisions, and manage continually-changing situations wisely and professionally
- Sense of humor; quick to smile, laugh, and put others at ease
- Dependable and punctual; showing up on time when scheduled
- Good communication skills; promptly respond to texts, emails, or phones calls
- Available to work a minimum of 3 days/week during the Summer
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment and speaking with visitors from all over the world?
The Tours Northwest Office is an integral part of our ability to provide tours to our guests. We typically bring on 1-2 persons seasonally to add to our fantastic office staff. Both part time and full time positions available!
- Summer availability (April-October, weekends required)
- Basic office skills (typing, data entry, phone answering, attention to detail)
- Reliable & dependable; showing up for all scheduled shifts on time
- Ability to speak with guests from all walks of life
- Interest in Seattle and/or tourism a plus!
JOB OPPORTUNITIES WITH TOURS NORTHWEST
Are you interested in a career with Tours Northwest? We would love to hear from you!