Touring at its finest with knowledgeable guides, comfortable mini-coaches, and 3 convenient meeting locations from downtown Seattle. Experience old-growth forests, wildflower-filled meadows, and thundering waterfalls on this tour of Mt. Rainier.
PRIVATE SUV TOUR – MT. RAINIER NATIONAL PARK
- Private Charter Up to 6 guests • All ages
10-Hour Mount Rainier Private Tour
Experience the beauty of Mt. Rainier National Park in the comfort of your own private tour. The adventure begins from your hotel, where your personal local expert will pick your party up in a Pearl Chevrolet Suburban LTZ. Work with your Mt. Rainier guide to create the best itinerary and stops for your group. See and experience places within the National Park that our public tour cannot reach. Set the tone for the day by leaning more towards an adventure, hiking-filled day or sit back and relax while you enjoy a leisurely, scenic day on the mountain. It’s up to you!
Expect professional, courteous service and an entertaining tour. We operate clean, well-maintained vehicles, featuring leather interior and comfortable seating. Our Suburban seats 5 comfortably (6 max) with 1 front passenger seat, 2 captain’s chairs in the middle row, and bench seating for 3 (2 comfortably) in the rear. Includes heat & A/C, radio/CD, Auxiliary, USB port & limited rear luggage space.
Some Options for Your Private Mt. Rainier National Park Tour
We specialize in informative and engaging private tours with convenient hotel pick-ups. Sit back and relax in the comfort of your private SUV as our knowledgeable guides showcase Mt Rainier National Park and the Cascade mountain range.
- Drive through charming mountain towns such as Elbe and Ashford, WA
- Options available to hike a lot, a little or not at all
- Grab a sack lunch from a local grocery store or work with your guide on the best mountain cafe to visit for lunch
- Pick either Paradise or Sunrise Visitor Centers (pending road closures)
- Choose from great stops including Narada Falls, Christine Falls, Lake Tipsoo and Reflection Lake
- Gift shops available at Longmire, Paradise and Sunrise
- Option to enjoy a sweet Huckleberry treat towards the end of the day
- Restrooms available throughout the park
- Snowshoe for free when weather permits
Private Mt Rainier Tour FAQ
This is a great tour option for all ages and abilities.
Please allow extra time for hotel pick-up and return. Please note that traffic and weather conditions can affect the routes for this tour.
Gratuities are optional and not included in the price of your tour. If you feel your tour guide has provided an exceptional experience, gratuities are encouraged—and welcomed—at the end of the trip.
Children are welcome on this tour but guest must provide a carseat when applicable.
Animals including dogs are not allowed at Mt Rainier National Park.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.