Private Charters with Tours Northwest are your best option for airport or cruise ship transportation, shuttles to events and business meetings, or regular outings such as school sports events.
PRIVATE SUV TOUR – BOEING FACTORY
Combine private round-trip transportation from the greater Seattle area to Boeing’s Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Factory Tour.
- Private charter Up to 6 guests • All ages
4 Hour Private Transportation to the Boeing Factory Tour
**It is important to note that your tour AT the Boeing Factory will not be private; your round-trip transportation combined with commentary en route will be private. Once you’ve arrived at the Future of Flight, you will join a public Boeing Factory Tour.
Experience a flight enthusiasts heaven inside the world’s largest building at the Boeing Factory. The service begins from your hotel, where your personal local expert will pick your party up in a Pearl Chevrolet Suburban LTZ to provide private transportation to the Future of Flight, located 45 minutes north of Seattle. During the drive, your guide will lay the groundwork for you, providing a brief history of The Boeing Company along with what to expect when you arrive.
Boeing’s Legacy of Innovation awaits your arrival in the Future of Flight Gallery (included with your ticket). You’ll have time before the factory tour to take in both the Gallery and SkyDeck, use the restroom and store your belongings. You’ll join Boeing’s 80-minute Factory Tour where you’ll witness the 777 assembly line along with a behind-the-scenes look at airplane production.
Expect professional, courteous service and an entertaining tour. Our Suburban seats 5 comfortably (6 max) with 1 front passenger seat, 2 captain’s chairs in the middle row, and bench seating for 3 (2 comfortably) in the rear. Includes heat & A/C, radio/CD, Auxiliary, USB port & limited rear luggage space (additional charge for luggage).
Things to know about the Factory Tour at Boeing:
- Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on tour (they WILL measure!)
- Carrying children on the tour is not allowed.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- No purses, handbags, waist pouches or backpacks allowed – complimentary lockers are available to store your items.
- No binoculars, cameras or other electronics.
- No phones or tablets.
- Participation on the Factory Tour requires walking about .3 miles round trip and a set of 22 steps.
- Restrooms are not available during the 80-minute factory tour.
- Inquire directly about Accessible tours – these must be arranged at least 2 weeks in advance.
Private Seattle Tours FAQ
Please allow extra time for hotel pick-up and return. Please note that traffic and weather conditions can affect the routes for this tour.
Limited luggage space is available in the SUV for an additional charge. Max of 4 bags.
Cannot pick up from the SeaTac Airport.
Gratuities are optional and not included in the price of your tour. If you feel your tour guide has provided an exceptional experience, gratuities are encouraged—and welcomed—at the end of the trip.