At Tours Northwest, we hire unique guides with diverse interests and backgrounds. Their expertise in Seattle culture, arts, and history enables them to craft one-of-a-kind tour experiences with insights you’re unlikely to learn anywhere else.
Get to know your guide a little bit more by checking out the list below!
- Washington State Resident for over 20 Years Total
- Avid Roller Coaster and Theme Park Fan
- Fan of Seattle Sports (Mariners, Kraken, Sounders, Seahawks, etc…)
- Attending Bellevue College for Digital Media Arts
- Favorite Seattle Restaurant: Queen Anne Beerhall
- Lifelong Seattleite
- Hobbies: Hiking/back-
packing, gardening, cooking
- Local Coffee: Herkimer Coffee, Cafe Umbria
- Favorite Washington destination: Olympic National Park
- A commercial artist for 45 years; a tour guide for 8!
- Love Seattle’s culture of music, theater, sports & food
- Favorite hikes: Mt Baker, Mt Rainier & WA coast
- Seattleite since 1975
- Local guide since 2008
- Hobby Photography
- Favorite restaurant: lvar’s
- Favorite local destination: Mt. Rainier National Park
- Seattle native with previous moves to Dallas & San Diego – I always came back!
- Rode in a fully restored Boeing B-17H from WWII
- Fave Seattle places…Fremont, Ballard & Madison Park neighborhoods
- Tour guide with 3 daughters – pray for me!
- 4th Generatlon Seattle Resident
- 2 Daughters
- Hobbies: Music – Choral and
- Married my Prom Date – Best –
- Passion – Smoking Brisket – Let’s Talk
- Calling the PNW Home for over 20 years
- Hobbies include Motorcycling, Sailing and Music
- Favorite local getaway: The Olympic Peninsula
- Favorite place to grab a bite: Chinooks @ Fisherman’s Terminal
- Washingtonian since 2015
- Local guide since 2017
- Favorite Local Destination: Olympic National Park
- Favorite Local Brewery: Urban Family
- Ideal Weekend: Road tripping, hiking and van camping with my wife and dog
- Love: cycling, hiking, kayaking, camping —where’s my tent and paddle!
- Helped revitalize downtown Seattle: selling Writing Instruments and Fine Letter Papers
- Local for 40 years and 4 kids
- Brewed in the Midwest
- Aged in the South
- Seasoned in NYC
- Shipped to the PNW