Extraordinary Tours! We specialize in informative and engaging small group tours with convenient hotel pick-ups. Sit back and relax in spacious coaches as our knowledgeable guides present Seattle’s neighborhoods and attractions.
- Pike Place Market
- Olympic & Cascade mountain views
- Seattle waterfront
- Historic Pioneer Square
- Waterfall Garden Park
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
- Safeco & CenturyLink Fields
- Chinatown and International District
- Lake Washington
- I-90 Floating Bridge
- Mercer Island
- Puget Sound views
- Panoramic Seattle city views
- Fremont Neighborhood & Troll
- Lake Union & Ship Canal
- Fishermen’s Terminal
- Ballard Locks/Salmon Ladder
- Discovery Park
- Scenic Magnolia bluff with its stunning homes and views
- Space Needle
- Seattle Center & Museum of Pop Culture
Stops on this 50-mile Seattle Tour include Pioneer Square, the Ballard Locks and a great city skyline photo opportunity.
Our commercially licensed and trained guides enjoy sharing their knowledge of the city with you. Expect professional, courteous service and an entertaining tour.
We operate clean, well-maintained coaches. Our vehicles feature oversized windows, ample leg room and air-conditioned comfort.
Updated: November 14th, 2017